Môveo provides very insightful analytics, designed to help answer questions like the following:
- What was the number of conversations/users per week during the last month?
- How often do customers need to speak to a human agent?
- Which days had the largest or smallest numbers of conversations in the last month?
- What time of day do most users contact my business?
- How fast do my human agents reply to the users?
- Are the users satisfied with the virtual assistant? What ratings do they leave?
- Are there questions that the assistant is not trained to answer?
You can use the Overview page to get a summary of the interactions between users and your assistant. You can view the amount of traffic for a selected time period, the percentage of meaningful conversations, as well as the most used environments and brains. Using the filters provided, you can also experiment between different dates, environments and brains. You can also filter out test or preview conversations, select communication channels or conversations with less than a selected number of messages.
A conversation is labeled as meaningful if either of the following is true:
- The conversation has more than two user messages.
- The conversation has exactly two user messages and is contained (has not been handed over to a human agent).