Your Customer Support Team can now take over conversations and ensure your customers get the best experience possible. With the Human Chat module you can now offer a frictionless experience to your users, when a Brain cannot contain a conversation or has been designed to transfer a conversation to a human representative in specific scenarios.
Your Human Representatives can standby and pick up any conversations from any of the connected Channel Integrations.
Each of your Environments can have the Human Chat module enabled or disabled, depending on your use case.
Enable Human Chat
Navigate to the Settings Page of your Environment and turn on the Human Chat toggle.
How it works
As a Human Agent you can view all the ongoing conversations in a single view by clicking on the Human Chat Icon on the top of the screen.
The Human Chat page is broken into distinct tabs on the left side of the screen:
Metab displays all conversations that are being handled by you that are open (i.e have not been resolved)
Unassignedtab displays all conversations that have not been picked up by a human agent. These are the conversations in which the end user is waiting for a human agent to take over.
Opentab displays all conversations from all human agents & Brains that have not been resolved
Braintab displays all conversations that are being handled by Brains and are still open (i.e have not been resolved)
Closedtab displays all conversations from all human agents & Brains that have been resolved
As a Human Agent you can take the following actions:
- Reply to a conversation after selecting it from the left side of the screen. Note that when you reply to a conversation, you automatically assign it to yourself. For example if you send a message to a conversation that is being handled by a Brain, then the Brain will leave from the conversation and this conversation will be assigned to you. You can also use a Quick Response in order to increase efficiency!
- Attach a File and send it in a conversation
- Resolve a conversation after you have solved the user's request
- Assign the conversation to another human agent or to a Brain
- Update the User's information (name, email, address, phone number) by using the right section of the screen
- Tag a conversation