Integrate your web chat with a Zendesk service desk solution so that your assistant can handover to a human representative within your Zendesk account.
To integration Moveo.AI with Zendesk you would need a Zendesk Chat account. Zendesk Chat is an add-on to Zendesk Support. Zendesk Support puts all your customer support interactions in one place, so communication is seamless, personal, and efficient, which means more productive agents and satisfied customers.
- Log in to your Moveo.AI account and click to "Connect" a new Zendesk integration
- Note down the Client Name, Company and Callabck URL
- Go to your Zendesk Chat account
- Create a new Agent and set the Role to be "Administrator".
- This new Agent will be the virtual assitant so you can give an appropriate name that suits your business needs.
- Log in to Zendesk Chat using the Agent you just created in "Step 2"
- Click on "Settings" and then "Account"
- Select the tab "API & SDKs"
- Click on "Add API client"
- Provide the Client Name, Company and Redirect URL as you copied them from "Step 1".
- Click on "Create API client"
- Note down the "Client ID" and "Client Secret"
- Note down the sub-domain of your zendesk integration. You can find you domain by inspecting the zendesk URL. For example if you zendesk chat URL is
https://mycompany.zendesk.com/chat/agent#homethen the subdomain in this case is "mycompany"
- Go back to the Moveo.AI Zendesk integration
- Copy the "Client ID" and "Client Secret" and "Subdomain" from "Step 3" into the "Authorize Zendesk" section
- Click connect and follow the authorization prompt
- After connecting your integration make the status be "Active" to start receiving messages
- You can optionally select the tags you wish the Virtual Assitant to engage