The Môveo.ai Auto brain is a solution for building task-oriented virtual agents using large language models like GPT-3. The main benefit of using the Auto brain is its ease of use. You can create a dialog just by describing the task in plain English.
The Auto brain takes care of the rest, automatically generating the necessary code and training data. This saves time and effort compared to traditional methods of building virtual agents. However, it is important to note that the virtual agent generated by the Auto brain will require verification and refinement to meet specific requirements and perform optimally.
The Auto brain offers a quick and easy way to create a first version of a dialog, complete with necessary intents and entities. This provides a solid foundation for you to make final touches and adjustments to meet your specific needs.
You can create your own dialog using the Auto brain by performing the following steps:
- Create a brain or select an existing one.
- Go to Dialogs, create a new dialog and select Generate from description.
- Describe a task, that you want the brain to perform.
- The brain will come up with a new dialog, intent and, if needed, one or more entities. Click Accept to add them to your brain.
- Test the brain to check if everything works as intended, and make any changes you need for it to meet your needs.
- Generated content
You can experiment with the Auto brain by using some of the following example prompts. You can see that some prompts are more straightforward and simple, while others are more complex, and may require the brain to ask the user some questions and respond according to conditions.