A webhook allows you to use another program, platform, database.
You can connect to it and without ever having to leave your virtual assistant chat, your end user can do a variety of actions, including the following:
- Book appointments
- Make purchases, return them & handle refunds
- Fill webforms
- Send emails
- Bring up end user information
- Fill in a Google Sheet with anything you need
You can find a step-by-step guide on how to create a webhook.
Use of webhook response
A webhook contains the following two fields:
- WEBHOOK: The selected webhook from the list of webhooks in the brain
- FALLBACK: The text to send the user if the webhook call fails